Welcome to my personal finance blog, which I have dubbed Flush Money. It may sound like an odd name, but there is logic behind it. When I began working several years ago, I noticed several of my male coworkers would print off news articles for their extended visits to the restroom each morning. Several of these people also had financial issues, and I just thought if they would spend that time reading about personal finance instead of sports their lives would be so much better. You could call that extra money earned through the understanding of basic personal finance principles learned sitting on the can "flush money".
The idea is that the knowledge gained from a few minutes of reading each day can make a big difference in someones financial life, whether that reading is done from your desk at work, laying on your couch at home, or sitting on the "porcelain throne." =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment